v2.0 RC1

jodastephen
I've released v2.0 RC1.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/joda-time/files/joda-time/2.0-RC1/

As a few changes have been made since January (when people last
checked) I decided to do it properly this time with an RC1. It is not
in maven central and won't be. If you're interested in seeing if I've
broken your code BEFORE I lock it down as v2.0, then please download
it, test it and report back here.

(For example today, I fixed an issue where the classes were not
properly immutable on Java1.5+, which required use of refection for
the mutable classes, which may affect you)

See the full release notes for more details of what v2.0 actually
means (and why it should be compatible for most users):
http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/upgradeto200.html