joda-time and m2e plugin problem

Caleb Tillman
Hi

I am trying to familiarize myself with the joda-time code base and am running into a build problem. Eclipse is giving me the following error in the pom.xml file:

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:java (execution: default, phase: compile)

and the log file is giving:

​​2013-07-26 10:42:17,305 [ModalContext] WARN  o.e.m.i.discovery.MavenDiscovery - CatalogItem org.eclipse.m2e.discovery.lifecyclemapping.m2e-subclipse does not contain lifecycle mapping metadata

Are any of you using Eclipse/STS? If so, have you ran into this problem?

Thank you for your time.

Caleb Tillman​​

Re: joda-time and m2e plugin problem

jodastephen
This is a well known warning in m2e. I believe that the latest
versions don't have it, or a have a way to turn it off. There is
certainly the ability to right click on the warning and  turn it off.

Basicially it means that m2e doesn't know what the exec plugin is doing.

Stephen