joda-time 2.9.5

Dmitriy Romannikov

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for the library.

Also I want to know about the date when your are planning to release a new version of joda-time (2.9.5)? I'm asking about it due to a new version of the IANA database had been released, but joda-time was not built after it. So, the latest changes are not included.

​--
Best regards,
Dmitry Romannikov

Re: joda-time 2.9.5

jodastephen
Joda-Time users are expected to be able to update the time-zone data themselves:
http://www.joda.org/joda-time/tz_update.html
Stephen

On 6 September 2016 at 10:29, Dmitriy Romannikov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Firstly, thank you for the library.
>

> Also I want to know about the date when your are planning to release a new
> version of joda-time (2.9.5)? I'm asking about it due to a new version of
> the IANA database had been released, but joda-time was not built after it.
> So, the latest changes are not included.
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Dmitry Romannikov

Re: joda-time 2.9.5

Dmitriy Romannikov
It exactly what I did, but as I understand it works for a local build only and I want to get joda from the maven repository.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Romannikov

Joda-Time users are expected to be able to update the time-zone data themselves:
http://www.joda.org/joda-time/tz_update.html
Stephen

On 6 September 2016 at 10:29, Dmitriy Romannikov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Firstly, thank you for the library.
>

> Also I want to know about the date when your are planning to release a new
> version of joda-time (2.9.5)? I'm asking about it due to a new version of
> the IANA database had been released, but joda-time was not built after it.
> So, the latest changes are not included.
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Dmitry Romannikov

Re: joda-time 2.9.5

Dmitriy Romannikov
It's exactly what I did. But I also want to get a joda-time library from the maven repositories. And my question mostly was about a release for all users like a public (2.9.5) release.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Romannikov