What setup is required to run individual Joda-Time unit tests ?

What setup is required to run individual Joda-Time unit tests ?

Scott Davidson
I wanted to try to look into a bug / feature request on Joda-Time so I forked and then cloned the repo into eclipse on my local machine. When I attempt to run the DateTime tests (any of them that use DateTimeZone), I get the following error :

java.io.IOException: Resource not found: "org/joda/time/tz/data/ZoneInfoMap" ClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1cd8f55c

I get this error b/c there is no ZoneInfoMap off of the TLD of the project (there is one in: src/test/resources/tzdata/ZoneInfoMap). I see in the code I can set a system property to point to an appropriate directory but would like to understand if there's a more appropriate / cleaner way. Essentially, I want to be able to run all the DateTime unit tests (and see them pass) before I try to tackle this issue.

Thx,

~Scott

Re: What setup is required to run individual Joda-Time unit tests ?

jodastephen
I copy the tzdata files into a directory src/tz-data which I add to
the classpath in Eclipse.
Stephen