Support of partial dates?

Cindy Conlin

Does JodaTime support incomplete dates?

I have a requirement to support partial dates (such as only a year, or only a year and month) and perform calculations on and between these dates.  If JodaTime currently doesn’t support partial dates, are there any plans to do so in the future?

Thanks,

Cindy

Re: Support of partial dates?

jodastephen