Regarding Morocco Time Zone

Peter Taucher

Hi guys,

It seems Morocco decided very last-minute to keep the summer time until end of October (instead of ending it yesterday).

Source(s):

http://www.maroc.gov.ma/fr/actualites/lhoraire-dete-gmt1-maintenu-jusquau-27-octobre-2013

http://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/morocco-ends-dst-2013.html

What can we do to include this changes as fast as possible in our application(s)?

Bye, Peter

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Best regards | Cordialement | Atentamente

Peter Taucher
Software Engineer

Office:
Mobile:
Fax:
E-mail: [hidden email]
Web: www.rball.com

RunningBall Group of Companies
Austria | Cyprus | Malaysia | Portugal | Switzerland

RunningBall Sports Information GmbH
Software Development
Plabutscher Straße 63
A-8051 Graz

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.

Re: Regarding Morocco Time Zone

jodastephen
You have to download the latest available tzdb file and then patch it for the Morocco change as per this
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2013-September/020402.html
http://www.iana.org/time-zones

Then recompile Joda-Time as per this:
http://www.joda.org/joda-time/tz_update.html