Regarding Israel Time Zone change for daylight savings

Regarding Israel Time Zone change for daylight savings

Peddi, Radhika (Radhika)

Hi,

This is Radhika from Avaya.

Currently we are using  joda-time-1.5.2.jar file.  This year Israel daylight saving is extended in October.  Due to this we require a new joda-time.jar file to fix this issue. Is new Joda-time-2.3 jar covered this? I have gone through http://www.joda.org/joda-time/upgradeto230.html. However I have not find any relevant information for Israel daylight saving change.

I found that ant build is removed from 2.2. We are using ant build till now. So is there any way for us to build joda jar file after replacing the new time zones?

Thanks & Regards,

Radhika Peddi|Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.|
Wing 'A', Level -5, Tower-11, Cybercity, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar | Pune, 411028|India

Voice +91 20 4101 8311| Email: [hidden email]@avaya.com

[ Please consider the environment before printing this email ]

Re: Regarding Israel Time Zone change for daylight savings

jodastephen
The upgrade notes you linked to specify that time zone data 2013d is
used. You need to figure out if the Israel change is in there or not.
Its probably quickest just to upgrade the jar file and write a unit
test.

If you need to update the time-zone data manually, the maven build will do so.
http://www.joda.org/joda-time/tz_update.html

Stephen