Regarding Asia/Calcutta TimeZone.

Peddi, Radhika (Radhika)

Hi All,

We are using joda-1.5.2. Recently for Israel Time zone changes I have updated the Asia tz file and created the jar file. After this we are unable to see Asia/Calcutta Time Zone when we are listing the time zones. I sent an email to tz team, they said that it is still there and it's an alias for Asia/Kolkata, and it still works. However we are unable to see Asia/Calcutta or Asia/Kolkata when listing the timezones. Could you please let us know what might be the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Radhika Peddi|Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.|
Wing 'A', Level -5, Tower-11, Cybercity, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar | Pune, 411028|India

Voice +91 20 4101 8311| Email: [hidden email]@avaya.com

[ Please consider the environment before printing this email ]