Re: Joda Hibernate - Illegal instant due to time zone offset transition

Re: Joda Hibernate - Illegal instant due to time zone offset transition

This error is a general one that simply means you cannot create an
object for a date-time that does not exist, as all objects must be
valid. You may find it easier to run your application in UTC if you
need to persist date-time.

Stephen