Queries about Joda-Time

Mangala Arjun
Hi,

I am new  to  Joda - time, I need the following information .
When there is update in timezone database will a new jar of Joda- time be provided ?
Will there be an update for Joda- time for each update of timezone database ?
What is the procedure of update for Joda-time ?
Will the update be informed through mailing list ?

Thanks and Regards
Mangala Arjun

Re: Queries about Joda-Time

jodastephen
Joda-Time is not automatically updated with zone rule changes.

This is the your responsibility, using these instructions -
http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/tz_update.html

Stephen