Parsing GMT datetime.

Stephane Fellah
Hi,

I am trying to parse the following date format Dec 8, 2011 18:42:03 GMT, but cannot figure out which DateTimeFormatter to use ? I would appreciate is someone could provide snippet of code to perform this parsing.

Sincerely
Stephane

Re: Parsing GMT datetime.

jodastephen
The "GMT" string cannot be parsed. The rest can be parsed using a
pattern, something like "MMM d',' yyyy HH:mm:ss" (untested)

DateTimeFormatter f = DateTimeFormat.forPattern(pattern)
DateTime dt = f.parseDateTime(text)

Stephen