Looking for Joda-Time 2.3 Javadocs online

Looking for Joda-Time 2.3 Javadocs online

Arend v. Reinersdorff
Hi,

I found the Javadocs for Joda-Time 2.2 and 2.4-SNAPSHOT online. But not for the current release 2.3. Are they available yet?

Regards,
Arend

Re: Looking for Joda-Time 2.3 Javadocs online

jodastephen
Maven tags the Javadoc as being 2.4 SNAPSHOT, but it is currently the
same as 2.3
Stephen

On 25 August 2013 12:38, Arend v. Reinersdorff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found the Javadocs for Joda-Time 2.2 and 2.4-SNAPSHOT online. But not for
> the current release 2.3. Are they available yet?
>
> Regards,
> Arend

Re: Looking for Joda-Time 2.3 Javadocs online

Arend v. Reinersdorff
I see.

I suppose "currently" means the Javadocs will divert from the 2.3 release sooner or later?

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Stephen Colebourne <[hidden email]> wrote:
Maven tags the Javadoc as being 2.4 SNAPSHOT, but it is currently the
same as 2.3
Stephen

On 25 August 2013 12:38, Arend v. Reinersdorff <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found the Javadocs for Joda-Time 2.2 and 2.4-SNAPSHOT online. But not for
> the current release 2.3. Are they available yet?
>
> Regards,
> Arend

Re: Looking for Joda-Time 2.3 Javadocs online

jodastephen
I previously used to host multiple versions of the Javadoc. I've now
settled on only having the latest online, because it greatly
simplifies the task of building the website.

Stephen