Hibernate 4

Are Tysnes

Looks like Joda-Time Hibernate 1.3 is broken against Hibernate 4.0

Can someone confirm this ? Any release date for a new version supporting Hibernate 4?

Thx!

-Are :o)

Re: Hibernate 4

jodastephen
Joda-Time Hibernate is on GitHub. Feel free to fork and code the fix...
Stephen

On 19 July 2011 14:33, Are Tysnes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks like Joda-Time Hibernate 1.3 is broken against Hibernate 4.0
> http://community.jboss.org/thread/169651?tstart=0
> Can someone confirm this ? Any release date for a new version supporting
> Hibernate 4?
> Thx!
> -Are :o)

Re: Hibernate 4

Alison Winters
I believe the Chris Pheby/Jadira User Type library (http://usertype.sourceforge.net/) supports Hibernate 4. As a bonus it's also much more logical and consistent than Joda Time's included Hibernate library. There was some talk a while back about deprecating the included Hibernate library and moving Chris's to contrib, but I'm not sure what happened.

Alison

Re: Hibernate 4

jodastephen
Main website updated to point to usertype project for Hibernate 4.

I will accept pull requests for fixing Joda-Time-Hibernate.

Stephen