Help on Persian Chronology

morteza adi
I'm trying to implement Jalali/Persian Chronology.
Unfortunately i couldn't find any solid documentation on chronologies. I have to go through every method on different chronologies to find what the input arguments and output should be.

Is there any Documentation to explain chronologies in details?

Does anyone implemented Persian chronology?
any plan to add Persian chronology to Joda?

Re: Help on Persian Chronology

jodastephen
There are no documents on the chronologies beyond the Javadocs, and
the mechanism of the design is very complicated.

The JSR-310 design is easier to extend, and threeten-extra is a
possible project where a Persian calendar would be welcomed.

Stephen