Getting a DateTimeFormatter that parses a DateTime from a String containing seconds.

Getting a DateTimeFormatter that parses a DateTime from a String containing seconds.

Njal Karevoll
How can I create a DateTimeFormatter that can format a string that contains the number of seconds from the unix epoch?

I've looked at the DateTimeFormatterBuilder, but I can't see how/where I should do the actual parsing.