Danish translations

Kasper Laudrup
Hi there,

I have been using the PeriodFormatter class for formatting some output, but needed the language to be in Danish. In order to do that I have created a Danish messages.properties file. I have attached it to this post in hope someone else might find it useful or even add it to the repository.

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
Developer
Code3 ApS

messages_da.properties (850 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Danish translations

jodastephen
Committed in https://github.com/JodaOrg/joda-time/commit/136667ccf66c62866dc99c7967cf8491804a54be
with change from "date" to "dage" for plural days.
Stephen

On 27 September 2012 12:50, Kasper Laudrup <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have been using the PeriodFormatter class for formatting some output, but needed the language to be in Danish. In order to do that I have created a Danish messages.properties file. I have attached it to this post in hope someone else might find it useful or even add it to the repository.
>
> --
> Venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
>
> Kasper Laudrup
> Developer