Best way to use Joda time in enterprise applications

Best way to use Joda time in enterprise applications

nishantha pradeep
Hi all

It is decided that we are going to use Jodatime instead of java time for the enterprise application we are developing. My idea was to use a datetime utility around the application but as I understood joda time provided DateTimeUtils does not have all the features.

So I would be very thankful if someone give us some idea about how to use joda time in large enterprise applications.

Thanks
NP

Re: Best way to use Joda time in enterprise applications

jodastephen
To me your question doesn't really make sense. You should just USE
Joda-Time directly and not try to wrap it.
Stephen