1.1 release in maven?

Taylor, Patrick

Is there a maven repository containing the 1.1 release of joda-time-hibernate?

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: 1.1 release in maven?

jodastephen
No. The maven team appear to want to encourage external repositories
rather than manual updates. Since I had difficulty getting anything done
on sourceforge due to their recent changes, I haven't uploaded the file.

Stephen